Mumbai Nashik Taxi, Mumbai Nasik Cab
Mumbai Nashik Car Rental, Mumbai Nasik Car hire
About Nashik City
Nashik City is Situated on the banks of River Godavari. Nashik is fast growing into an industrial city.
It also has many religious tourist spots within the city. Nashik, which has been referred to as the
"Wine Capital of India" and home to the famous Sula Winery.Those travelling to Nashik usually prefer
booking a cab or hiring taxis from cities like Mumbai and Pune. Mumbai Nasik Taxi can be hired to
visit the religious city of Nasik with its heritage temples, forts, modern day wineries and industrial
heartland is a popular destination for pilgrimage & business.
Distance from Mumbai to Nashik
Distance from Mumbai to Nashik is approximately 166 Kms.
Places to visit in Nashik
Places to visit in Nashik are:
- Phalke Smarak
- Pandav caves
- Jain Mandir
- Sula Winery
Places to see near Nasik
- Dudhasagar Waterfalls
- Saptashringi Devi Temple in Wani
- Sita Gufaa
- Pandav Leni Caves
Mumbai Nasik Taxi Service from taxiGUIDE.in
- Chauffeur driven Mumbai Nasik Taxi / Cab / Car Rental Service
- Well trained English / Hindi / Marathi speaking 'Mumbai Nasik Taxi' Drivers
- Affordable Prices on Mumbai Nasik Taxi Packages
- Mumbai Nasik Taxi Service available 24/7
- Mumbai Nasik Car Rental booking has to be done at least 4 hours in advance or on the previous day.
- Mumbai Nasik Cab Services offers indicative car rental packages or standard fares with bill.
- Mumbai Nasik Taxi Pacakges can be claimed for LTC,LTA etc
Mumbai - Nasik Route:
Mumbai > Eastern Express Highway/NH3 > Padga > Vasind > Asangaon > Shahpur > Khardi > Igathpuri > Nasik.
For More Information On Nashik
Wiki Link On Nashik
Map Of Nashik
Google Map Of Nashik
Hotels in Nashik
Trip Advisor On Hotels In Nashik